Become a MRAG Member
MRAG has a highly successful members program (MRAGM), which engages our local community with the art gallery in a range of ways. MRAGM has an active committee who meet regularly throughout the year to host and coordinate events, develop the MRAGM Magazine and fundraise for the art gallery. MRAGM fundraising focus on education events and programs, and acquisitions for the Collection, but over the years their financial support has contributed to the art gallery in a range of ways.
Join MRAGM now to receive:
- Invitations to all MRAG social and cultural events, workshops, artist talks, exhibitions and openings sent to you by email or mail if preferred.
- Special discounts on Gallery events.
- 10% discount on purchases made at The Gallery Shop.
- ARTEL, the MRAG members magazine distributed quarterly.
- The opportunity to get involved with the Members Committee and participate in volunteer fundraising events.
- A positive feeling knowing you are supporting the art gallery.
Applications sent by mail must not contain cash. Payment is accepted by visa or mastercard, or by cheque or money order made out to Maitland Regional Art Gallery. Please send completed MRAGM membership forms to:
Maitland Regional Art Gallery
PO Box 220
Maitland NSW 2320
Please note that all payments for membership to MRAGM are non-refundable.