Maitland Regional Art Gallery is a proud service of Maitland City Council. Please refer to Maitland City Council’s Privacy Statement here.
Additional information about Copyright can be found here.
Terms and Conditions of website use are available here.
A full list of Maitland City Council policies is located here.
Any information will be treated within the terms of Council’s privacy responsibilities and obligations. Council’s Privacy Management Plan details how Council handles all personal and health information it collects, stores, accesses and uses. Council websites are used to publish resources of relevance to our community; personal information will not be published on websites without permission.
Personal information collected via this website may include
- Content of electronic forms or surveys completed on the website
- Any messages or commences submitted via this website or email address
Website statistics and cookies
Council collects website traffic information and uses this to identify usage patterns and improve the user experience. Information collected includes:
- IP address of the device you are using as well as information abut previous and next sites visited
- The top level domain name e.g. .com / .gov / .au
- The address of your server
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The type of browser and operating system used
Information collected will be stored appropriately and securely. Council has implemented measures to protect personal information however the security of any information transmitted is not guaranteed.
Links to other sites and social networking
When following links to other sites from this website, we recommend you read the privacy statement of that site to familiarise yourself with its privacy practices. This privacy statement does not extend beyond this website and Council is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other linked websites. Social networking services also have their own privacy policies for handling your personal information. This website privacy statement does not extend to social networking services.
Privacy and personal information
Council is committed to privacy protection and complies with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 and Government Information Public Access Act 2009.
How to access personal information
To access personal information, you will need to complete one of the following forms:
- To access your own personal information
- To amend your personal information
- To access someone else’s personal information
- To make a complaint regarding privacy
Please note the personal information of others will only be released if it is consistent with Council’s legal obligations.
Council is committed to copyright compliance and the protection of copyrighted materials.
Use of Council Information
Material on this website is subject to copyright and is intended for general use and information only. Users are permitted to print or download information and materials for personal use only and not for commercial or public use. Content must not be modified from how it appears on the website and must include a copyright notice.
Material appearing on linked sites may be subject to third party copyright. Council cannot give any permission to use such material and strongly recommends that you refer to the copyright notices on those sites before using such material.
Requests and enquiries concerning copyright can be addressed in writing to:
The General Manager, Maitland City Council
PO Box 220 MAITLAND NSW 2320
Council’s use of information
Council has adopted a Copyright Policy which outlines Council’s commitment to copyright compliance and provides guidance to staff when using copyrighted materials both internally and external to Council.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- This website is owned and managed by Maitland City Council. ABN: 11 596 310 805.
- The website is available for your use only on condition that you agree to these terms and conditions. By accessing/using the website, you are signifying that you agree to be bound by these terms.
- Maitland City Council may revise and update these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the website after any changes to these terms and conditions will mean you accept those changes.
- The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Maitland City Council and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. Council’s Copyright Policy applies to this website and its content.Application for permission to use any material on this site should be sent via email or addressed to:Maitland City Council
PO Box 220
Maitland NSW 2320
- The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources (“linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Maitland City Council. Maitland City Council makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site.
- Maitland City Council makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.