- This event has passed.
Sculpture in the Vineyards
November 22, 2014 | 12:00 am
Join MRAG Members on a coach trip to Sculpture in the Vineyards, an annual exhibition of sculpture by over 60 artists
situated in the beautiful Wollombi Valley. We start the day with a visit to Cessnock Regional Art Gallery to see the Lines of Substance exhibition curated by Braddon Snape with a floor talk from Director John Barnes. Artist talks, lunch and wine tasting at Stonehurst Cedar Creek followed by afternoon tea and children’s activities and more sculpture tours of Wollombi Village, Undercliff Wines and Wolombi Wines will complete our day.
· Travel in comfort of luxury coach
· Enjoy Robert’s famous afternoon tea
· Exciting raffles of art books, prints, gifts, and wine
· Discuss art with like-minded travelers
· Water available on coach
· Children welcome!
· All proceeds to MRAG education program
Call: 02 4934 9859,
or drop into the art gallery.