Art Explorers afterschool art classes for kids 8 – 12
Art Explorers for kids 8 - 12 years is back for 2024
A unique opportunity for kids to learn about art in a professional gallery setting.
2024 Art Explorers term dates
Term 1 Tuesday February 6 – Tuesday 26 March
Term 2 Tuesday 7 May – Tuesday 25 June
Term 3 Tuesday 30 July – 17 September
Term 4 Tuesday 22 October – Tuesday 10 December
for kids 8 – 12 years
4:00pm to 5:30pm
$200.00 plus booking fee for 8 week term
10% discount for members, contact gallery via email email@example.com or phone 49 349859 for discount code
Art Explorers is an after school, art class for kids aged 8-12 years, who love art and want to explore different art making materials and skills over an eight week term. Each week the Art Explorers will visit the gallery with the artist educator and discuss an artwork or exhibition and then go into the workshop to focus on different art making skills to create their own art work while experimenting and creating with their own unique self-expression.
Each session runs for 90 minutes and is facilitated by an experienced artist educator.
All materials provided, BYO apron or old shirt for artmaking.
Payment terms and conditions
- Bookings must be made for the full term
- Please note places are subject to availability and enrolment is not confirmed until full payment is received
- MRAG cannot refund or credit fees if the child is unable to attend one or more classes
- Fees are not transferable to another term and are non-refundable once the classes have commenced
- Should a class need to be cancelled due to insufficient student numbers, the parent or guardian will be notified and either offered a similar course for their child or a refund of the unused portion of the fees paid
- MRAG reserves the right to alter any arrangements for classes either before or during the term, or to cancel or terminate a class. All efforts will be made to minimise inconvenience to children and their families.