Annual Arts Health Fundraiser
October 25 | 6:00 pm — 11:30 pm$100
Mayor Loretta Baker, Councillors and the General Manager with Maitland Regional Art Gallery and the Rotary Club of Maitland Sunrise present:
Annual Arts in Health Fundraiser
proudly supported by Walka Grange Lifestyle Village.
A MODERNIST LOVE AFFAIR!
Join PENELOPE SEIDLER AM accomplished architect, art lover & MRAG Partner, in conversation with 1233 ABC NEWCASTLE’S JENNY MARCHANT.
Help us raise funds to support members of our community living with memory loss, lived mental health experiences, families with sensory processing needs, and others with accessibility requirements through access to arts health programs.
Tickets include a three course meal, Tyrrell’s Wines, craft beer, lucky door prize and a fabulous atmosphere!
This not-to-be-missed event is a highlight of the Gallery’s annual calendar!
Limited tickets available from Thursday 5th September 2019.
Purchase tickets through Maitland Ticketing
- Time: 6pm – late
Can’t make it to the event? Grab yourself a raffle ticket and support this fantastic fundraiser. Over $4,000 in prizes to be won!
Get in touch 4934 9859, visit the Gallery, or head to Maitland Ticketing to purchase your raffle ticket!
- A coffee a day for a whole year courtesy of The Cunning Culinarian (valued at over $1,800)
- $1,000 travel pack (luggage and travel voucher) courtesy of italktravel & cruise (Maitland & The Junction),
- Selection of boutique Tyrrell’s wines
- Handcrafted ceramics from the very talented Katherine Mahoney,
- A bespoke piece of fine jewellery by Joanne Herbert,
- Handmade leather gardener’s pouch from Dennerly Leather (valued at over $300),
- $150 clothing voucher from Louise’s at Morpeth,
- Toy pack from Mercurius Australia,
- A voucher to spend at The Rigby one of Maitland’s most unique dining venue’s,
- Dining voucher at the always fabulous Cafe Seraphine,
- A voucher from Lorn’s one-and-only The Icky Sticky Patisserie,
- 2 x tickets and a 2020 season pass to the Maitland Repertory Theatre,
- A pooch wash courtesy of Jim’s Dog Wash & Grooming, East Maitland,
- Children’s book pack from Better Read Than Dead
+ + + more…
Raffle organisers: Maitland City Council & the Rotary Club of Maitland Sunrise. Drawn Friday 25th October 2019 at the Annual Arts Health Fundraiser, Maitland Regional Art Gallery (MRAG), 230 High Street, Maitland (need not be present to win). Tickets to the event available via www.maitlandticketing.com.au. Winners not present on the evening will be contacted via phone or email within 2 business days. Queries can be directed to MRAG, 02 4934 9859.